Sunday, October 12, 2008

Meeting the Ferry Pilot - Aviatrix

I had arranged to meet Aviatrix in the Orlando Airport at the baggage claim area. I had booked our flights so that we arrived in Orlando within ten minutes of each other. I could tell from our correspondence that Aviatrix was very competent, detailed and professional. She had e-mailed me a picture of herself and sure enough there she was!

We got the rental car and headed for Rockledge to get dinner and a good night sleep before our training the next morning on my new plane. Our dinner choices were limited and we opted to eat close to our hotel sacrificing better restaurant choices further away to gain more sleep.

I could tell after a few short hours with Aviatrix that she knew how to travel smart – eating properly, keeping physically fit and being very adaptable. This will be a great trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to listening to your side of the story.

Pat,
from Avriatrix's blog, now subscribed to yours.